Dash Service Update: April 2017
Recent Enhancements, News, and Activities
- The Dash team has released the following new features: timed-release of data (private for peer review), a private reviewer URL for data download, corresponding author email capture and display, enhancements to the search and browse features, and user friendly downloads.
- A more comprehensive list and description of these features are available at: https://datapub.cdlib.org/2017/04/25/announcing-new-dash-features-april-2017
- GitHub Release Notes: https://github.com/CDLUC3/dashv2/releases
Dash Service Description
The UC3 Dash (https://dash.ucop.edu) service provides an easy-to-use solution for the effective curation of and access to research data. Dash is a centralized UC3-hosted service, with UC campus and DataONE branded instances.
Connect with Dash
- Please send any questions or general correspondence to email@example.com.
- Read more about the code, the project, and contributing to development on the Dash GitHub site
- Log enhancements or bugs on the Dash GitHub Issues page.
The Dash project began as DataShare, a collaboration among UC3, the University of California San Francisco Library and Center for Knowledge Management, and the UCSF Clinical and Translational Science Institute (CTSI).