- 11/06/2019 - New Resource: The Gale Digital Scholar Lab
- 11/05/2019 - “Toward a National Archival Finding Aid Network” planning initiative: outcomes and availability of action plan
- 11/05/2019 - SCP Monthly Update — November 2019
- Arcadia Fund grant to support open-source publishing across UC campuses, by Sasha Langholz, The Daily Californian, September 16, 2019
- Open-access publishing is focus in California Digital Library’s latest project, by Armando Carrillo, Daily Bruin, September 9, 2019
- UC faculty members quit Cell Press editorial boards over impasse with publisher, by Jeffrey Brainard, Science Magazine, August 9, 2019
- UC Faculty Protest Elsevier by Suspending Work for Cell Press, by Kerry Grens, The Scientist, August 8, 2019
Uniform resolution of compact identifiers for biomedical data, by Sarala M. Wimalaratne, Nick Juty, John Kunze, Greg Janée, Julie A. McMurry, Niall Beard, Rafael Jimenez, Jeffrey S. Grethe, Henning Hermjakob, Maryann E. Martone & Tim Clark, Scientific Data, May 8, 2018.
One for Nine Ten: Cataloging for Consortia Collections, a UC model, by Renee Chin, Rebecca Culbertson, Shi Deng, Kathleen Garvey-Clasby, Bie-hwa Ma, Donal O’Sullivan & Annie Ross, Cataloging & Classification Quarterly, November 21, 2017.
- 08/29/2019 - Next Gen Library Publishing partnership awarded $2.2M Arcadia grant to improve scholarly publishing infrastructure
- 04/10/2019 - Cambridge University Press and the University of California Agree to Open Access Publishing Deal
- 05/30/2018 - Letter to the Community: CDL and Dryad Partnership