- 07/01/2020 - Print Archive Network Forum Summary and Follow-up Discussion (July 2nd from 9-10am PT)
- 07/01/2020 - OCLC Webinar Recording Available – Shared Print Registration and Discovery: New Tools, Services, and Support for Libraries
- 07/01/2020 - CDL, CRL, & HathiTrust Collaboration for Shared Print Infrastructure
- Column: UC notches a massive win in its quest to save scientific publishing, by Michael Hiltzik, Los Angeles Times, June 17, 2020
- A Landmark Open-Access Agreement, by Lindsay McKenzie, Inside Higher Ed, June 17, 2020
- Huge open-access journal deal inked by University of California and Springer Nature, by Jeffrey Brainard, Science Magazine, June 16, 2020
- Six tips for data sharing in the age of the coronavirus, by Virginia Gewin, Nature, May 19,2020
- A digital library revolution takes flight, by Michelle Simone, UC Newsroom, May 14, 2020
- UC makes open-access deal with PLOS to reform academic journal publishing, by Bernard Mendez, Daily Bruin, March 8, 2020
- PLOS and the University of California announce open access publishing agreement, PLOS Blog, February 19, 2020
- ACM signs new open-access agreements with four leading universities, EurekAlert!, January 23, 2020
Uniform resolution of compact identifiers for biomedical data, by Sarala M. Wimalaratne, Nick Juty, John Kunze, Greg Janée, Julie A. McMurry, Niall Beard, Rafael Jimenez, Jeffrey S. Grethe, Henning Hermjakob, Maryann E. Martone & Tim Clark, Scientific Data, May 8, 2018.
One for Nine Ten: Cataloging for Consortia Collections, a UC model, by Renee Chin, Rebecca Culbertson, Shi Deng, Kathleen Garvey-Clasby, Bie-hwa Ma, Donal O’Sullivan & Annie Ross, Cataloging & Classification Quarterly, November 21, 2017.
- 08/29/2019 - Next Gen Library Publishing partnership awarded $2.2M Arcadia grant to improve scholarly publishing infrastructure
- 04/10/2019 - Cambridge University Press and the University of California Agree to Open Access Publishing Deal
- 05/30/2018 - Letter to the Community: CDL and Dryad Partnership