Dryad is an open and curated data publishing platform for researchers to share and publish their data. CDL and Dryad co-develop this service that is designed to be a simple data publication tool for researchers to meet funder and publisher mandates. Each dataset goes through a curation process to check for findability, accessibility, interoperability, and reusability.
Other features of Dryad include:
- Publish data through publisher and researcher workflow integrations.
- Link data with related articles, code, and other datasets.
- Permanent data citations with a DataCite DOI for attribution.
- Preservation in Core Trust Sealed Merritt repository.
- Standardized views, downloads, and citation metrics in accordance with Make Data Count.
CDL Dryad Team
|Lowenberg, Daniella||Research Data Specialist and Product Manager||
|Fisher, Scott||Senior Software Developer||
|Riley, Brian||Senior Software Developer||