Dash Service Update: March 2017
Recent Enhancements, News, and Activities
- Bug Fixes and Enhancements: The Dash team is currently finishing up our timed-release of datasets feature. In March, we created a Publication Date chooser, a reviewer URL for private datasets, and a feature for 10 gb dataset downloads. We have also now fixed bugs in the display of maps, typos, and changed the format of the author ORCiD display.
- GitHub Release Notes: https://github.com/CDLUC3/dashv2/releases
Dash Service Description
The UC3 Dash (https://dash.ucop.edu) service provides an easy-to-use solution for the effective curation of and access to research data. Dash is a centralized UC3-hosted service, with UC campus and DataONE branded instances.
Connect with Dash
- Please send any questions or general correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Read more about the code, the project, and contributing to development on the Dash GitHub site
- Log enhancements or bugs on the Dash GitHub Issues page.
The Dash project began as DataShare, a collaboration among UC3, the University of California San Francisco Library and Center for Knowledge Management, and the UCSF Clinical and Translational Science Institute (CTSI).