Dash Service Update: February 2017
Recent Enhancements, News, and Activities
- Daniella Lowenberg began as Dash’s Service Manager. You can read more about Daniella here or contact her directly.
- Bug Fixes and Enhancements: The Dash team is currently working on embargo and large upload features which will be released as a group in the near future. In February we imported the PLOS Subject Area Thesaurus (https://github.com/PLOS/plos-thesaurus) to the database of DataCite keywords for auto completion and we also added the ORCiD icon to both the review and landing pages. We have now fixed bugs in old versions of datasets that occurred when trying to edit datasets.
Dash Service Description
The UC3 Dash (https://dash.ucop.edu) service provides an easy-to-use solution for the effective curation of and access to research data. Dash is a centralized UC3-hosted service, with UC campus and DataONE branded instances.
Connect with Dash
- Please send any questions or general correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Read more about the code, the project, and contributing to development on the Dash GitHub site:
- Log enhancements or bugs on the Dash GitHub Issues page.
The Dash project began as DataShare, a collaboration among UC3, the University of California San Francisco Library and Center for Knowledge Management, and the UCSF Clinical and Translational Science Institute (CTSI).