Release of new EZID user interface
CDL is pleased to announce the all-new EZID user interface, which improves the site’s look and feel, provides a better platform for outreach, and makes it even easier for researchers and librarians to create and manage persistent identifiers.
In addition to a new logo and color scheme, highlighting EZID’s demo and other design improvements, we’ve added a host of helpful new features:
Explore the new site and look for these new features and improvements:
- Usage statistics, total and by month
- Search, both simple (full-text) and advanced (faceted)
- Download of both your metadata and usage stats
- Identification of your metadata issues (if any)
- User-centered redesign of create and manage functions
- Responsive design (meaning users can access the site on tablets and mobile devices)
- Tooltips and quick-reference guides, so that suggestions and explanations appear where you most need them
- Updated outreach materials you can customize
We hope these and other enhancements will help you accomplish your work more easily. Please try it out and spread the word.
A webinar introducing the new EZID site will be held on June 22 at 1:00 PM Pacific (UTC -7). Click here to register (https://cc.readytalk.com/r/cyp9hj8y68jp&eom). If you can’t make it, don’t worry—we’ll record the webinar and post it on EZID’s new media page.