UC3 Dash Service Update: March 2015
Recent Enhancements, News, and Activities
- New Project Manager. We’ve hired a project manager for the Dash2 project funded by the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation. Nancy Hoebelheinrich has extensive experience with digital libraries, particularly metadata standards. Most recently, she worked with a different group at CDL on our DPLA content hub: http://bit.ly/1DGAlBn. You can read more about Nancy here: http://www.kmotifs.com/about_NJH.htm.Nancy started with the Dash project on March 31. Welcome Nancy!
- Sloan grant. We continue work on the project funded by the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation grant. We’re building out information and code repositories here: https://github.com/CDLUC3/dash2.
Dash Service Description
The UC3 Dash (https://dash.ucop.edu) service provides an easy-to-use solution for the effective curation of and access to research data. Dash is a centralized UC3-hosted service, with UC campus and DataONE branded instances.
Connect with Dash
- Please send any questions or general correspondence to email@example.com.
- Read more about the code, the project, and contributing to development on the Dash GitHub site: http://cdluc3.github.io/dash.
- Log enhancements or bugs on the Dash GitHub Issues page: https://github.com/cdluc3/dash/issues.
- Check out our Dash Facebook, Google+ and Twitter accounts.
The Dash project began as DataShare, a collaboration among UC3, the University of California San Francisco Library and Center for Knowledge Management, and the UCSF Clinical and Translational Science Institute (CTSI).