Licensed Resource Change: Science of Synthesis 4.0 Platform Now Available
Thieme has announced the availability of the new Science of Synthesis (SoS) 4.0 platform. Access will be provided to both the new (SoS 4.0) and old (SoS 3.10) platforms through January 31, 2014.
The new version of SoS has been completely redesigned with an improved interface and new content. Highlights include:
- Addition of ten new updated volumes in synthetic methodology
- The launch of the Science of Synthesis Reference Library online, including the following new volumes:
- Stereoselective Synthesis Vols. 1-3 (P.A. Evens, G.A. Molander, J.G. de Vries);
- Asymetric Organocatalysis Vols. 1-2 (B. List, K. Maruoka); and,
- Water in Organic Synthesis (S. Kobayashi)
- Newly designed interface with improved search functionality, allowing you to quickly enter a
- (sub-)structure or term
- Filtering of results by the following options: Structure search – reactant, catalyst, product and Text search – title, content, and references
- Saving of personal queries and search results in a MySoS account
- Citation export as well as enhanced print and export functionalities (available in RIS, RefWorks, BibTex and plain text format)
For more information, please contact Julie Mason (email@example.com), Resource Liaison for Science of Synthesis.
By Julie Mason (UCR) Resource Liaison for SoS