Licensed Resource Transition: World Bank eLibrary
World Bank eLibrary (Tier 2: UCB, UCI, UCLA, UCM, UCR, UCSD; on the World Bank eLibrary platform) has transitioned to a new platform.
The World Bank eLibrary contains the full collection of all World Bank publications and research including:
- Books published since the 1990s
- All World Bank Economic Review (WBER) and World Bank Research Observer (WBRO) since 1996
- All Development Outreach issues
- All Policy Research Working Papers since 1995
All content is made available immediately upon release.
The new platform offers:
- A powerful search engine including full-text search, access to chapters and the ability to filter all search results
- Better browsing, including a new “country” browse option, background information, related links, and the ability to filter all browse results
- Access to all content in PDF, as well as recent book chapters
- Mobile access across all major mobile platforms
- An area highlighting special eLibrary content, features, and events
- “Most Popular” list showcasing the books, journal articles, and working papers others are finding useful
- “News” section providing easy access to World Bank activities, announcements, and eLibrary events of interest to all users
- Improved access and navigation to all browses and key features, which can now be found at the top and bottom of every screen.
- Improved citation tools
A user guide is available at:
A comparison of the old and new systems is available at:
Joseph Yue (UCLA) is the Resource Liaison for World Bank eLibrary.