Licensed Resource Platform Change: AIP Scitation
AIP Scitation (All campuses; on the Scitation Platform)
A new platform is in place for AIP Scitation, enhancing the online research experience for AIP Publishing and AIP Member Society journals. Developed in conjunction with a leading technology partner, the new Scitation includes features to help researchers find relevant information more easily and keep up to date with breaking research. The URL for the top level landing page (http://scitation.aip.org) will remain the same. Title level landing pages will change, but redirects will be in place for the next year.
There is no top level PID and no current Resource Liaison.
New features include:
- Contemporary look and feel with tabbed navigation for convenient access to content
- New AIP thesaurus which includes 7,500+ terms for easy searching and browsing of content
- Google-style quick search plus advanced search options for more comprehensive searching
- Improved article layout offers visual context of key related topics
- Enhanced personalization features including article level citation alerts, topic alerts and ability to save searches and search history