CDL job posting: Technical Team Manager
The California Digital Library (University of California) is currently recruiting for a Technical Team Manager for its Publishing, Archives, and Digitization program.
This position is a great opportunity for someone looking for a job focused on building/managing technology solutions at the forefront of knowledge creation and information sharing. The successful candidate for this position will have the following experience:
- directly supervising a team of highly skilled developers;
- working as a senior developer using current languages and frameworks (python, ruby, Django, etc.);
- designing, architecting, and managing the development of enterprise-wide software applications and vendor/3rd party solutions, specifically within the AWS environment.
In addition to working in a cutting-edge, academic technology environment, employees of the California Digital Library enjoy:
- an inclusive work environment with professional development opportunities;
- excellent health care, retirement, and other benefits;
- work/life balance, with a 40-hour work week, generous holiday/sick day accruals, and flexibility for supporting children, elderly parents and partners;
- remote work for California-based employees.
NOTE: Though the job posting lists January 12th as the date of first review, we will be actively recruiting through January 31st.
Learn more and apply here:
Current UC employees:
For more information, contact Catherine Mitchell, Director of Publishing, Archives, and Digitization, California Digital Library