SCP Update – May 2022
Highlights on Titles Cataloged for CDL-Managed Electronic Collections in April 2022
- ACM Digital Library Complete: 251
- Airiti Books (華藝中文電子書) (Local-L DDA): 52
- JSTOR Books DDA: 597
- Latin American Anarchist and Labour Periodicals Online: 923 (NEW)
- Collection level records: 4
Link to the full reports
Highlights on Other Activities
- Continued to make progress on the NZ CDL Data Cleanup Project. Please check status at this worksheet: NZ Records Cleanup_Combined_2022Jan.
- Continued establishing the workflow process for managing GOBI records (Cambridge, Springer, and Wiley) in Alma.
- Determined the details within CDL ERT (E-Resource Team) to allow SCP catalogers to delete duplicate portfolios during the cataloging process and consult CDLA staff when needed. Thanks to Annie Ross for gathering examples of various scenarios for discussion and decision-making.
- Tested and determined the best strategy and/or workflow for bringing African American Newspaper portfolios into Alma. Becky Culbertson is in the process of preparing records.
- Worked with Toshie Marra and Naomi Shiraishi of UCB to figure out how to catalog and structure databases of J-DAC (Japan Digital Archive Center) and Political History of Japan within the Alma system. Thanks to UCB colleagues for cataloging these Japanese resources for all UC campuses.
- Continued to fine-tune Chinese DDA workflow. Bie-hwa Ma discussed a couple issues with UC Chinese bibliographers and worked out details to streamline the workflow.
Report an Alma/Primo VE problem: This page was created outlining for campuses on how and when they should report access issues to CDL. It is also linked from CDL’s Report a Problem page under “Report a SILS (Alma or Primo VE) Problem”.