SCP Update – April 2022
Highlights on Titles Cataloged for CDL-Managed Electronic Collections in March 2022
- ACM Digital Library Complete: 113
- Airiti Books (華藝中文電子書) (Local-L DDA): 91
- Getty Publications Virtual Library (Local-OA): 311
- JSTOR Books DDA: 502
Link to the full reports:
Highlights on Other Activities:
- Getting eBook records from GOBI: SCP finally received the 2021 eBook records for three eBook collections and also 2022 eBook records for SpringerLink. They are now loaded into the Alma Network Zone after conducting a test load into Sandbox. Evaluation and further workflow will continue to be tested in the Sandbox.
- Cambridge eBooks: Frontlist 2021: 1348
- Springer English/International eBooks 2021 – Full Set: 12261
- Springer English/International eBooks 2022 – Full Set: 2197
- Wiley Online Library Frontlist All English Titles 2021: 480
- Update from JSTOR: 2021-2022 Princeton titles are no longer available through DDA. Princeton University Press is no longer offering their ebooks published in the current and past copyright year (currently 2021-2022) available through any aggregator’s Demand-Driven Acquisition program. On March 31, we removed all unpurchased Princeton titles published in 2021 or 2022 from your DDA corpus. SCP has also removed any unpurchased Princeton titles from JSTOR DDA collection in the Alma Network Zone.
- SCP will not participate in OCLC WorldCat Streamlined Holdings Project after listening to campuses’ feedback and discussing with OCLC. Please see consideration/notes at RM-COMS decision page: https://uc-sils.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/RM/pages/1860370476/OCLC+Streamlined+WorldCat+Holdings+Reclamation+Project+2022
- NZ CDL Data Cleanup page has been updated with a combined/streamlined data migration cleanup spreadsheet: NZ Records Cleanup_Combined_2022Jan Please check it out for details.
Report an Alma/Primo VE problem: This page was created outlining for campuses on how and when they should report access issues to CDL. It is also linked from CDL’s Report a Problem page under “Report a SILS (Alma or Primo VE) Problem”.