Alexander Street Press & Chadwyck-Healey databases move to ProQuest platform
In March 2020, individual Alexander Street Press (ASP) and Chadwyck-Healey (CH) literature collections became available on the main ProQuest platform and are cross-searchable with other relevant literature and multi-disciplinary content on the platform.
According to the transition FAQ, the new sites on the ProQuest platform for individual Alexander Street and Chadwyck-Healey literature collections are now available in parallel with the corresponding legacy versions for each respective collection until August 3, 2020.
This parallel access period will give users ample time to get comfortable using these literature collections on the main ProQuest platform, while continuing to access the legacy site(s).
Note: Primo sites were redirected to the new platforms effective 3/31/2020.
Transitioning Alexander Street Press databases include:
- Latin American Women Writers http://uclibs.org/PID/142275 [RL: David Rios – email@example.com]
- Latino Literature http://uclibs.org/PID/108429 [RL: Roberto Delgadillo – firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Scottish Women Poets of the Romantic Period http://uclibs.org/PID/17686 [RL: Jane Faulkner – email@example.com]
Transitioning Chadwyck-Healey Databases include:
- African Writers Series http://uclibs.org/PID/115824
- American Drama 1714–1915 http://uclibs.org/PID/11558
- Twentieth-Century African American Poetry http://uclibs.org/PID/11559 [RL: Jane Faulkner – firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Twentieth-Century American Poetry http://uclibs.org/PID/11560 [RL: Jane Faulkner – email@example.com]
- Twentieth-Century English Poetry http://uclibs.org/PID/11561 [RL: Jane Faulkner – firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Digitale Bibliothek Deutscher Klassiker http://uclibs.org/PID/22373