CDL Job Opening: Systemwide ILS Service Manager
Shape the future of discovery and delivery.
Position: Systemwide ILS Service Manager
You are an experienced product and project manager familiar with discovery and delivery library services. You thrive in a high-paced, complex, collaborative, and supportive environment. You effectively collaborate with diverse stakeholders. You love working with both technologies and people.
You want to work on:
- Implementation and operation of a systemwide ILS for all 10 UC campuses
- Discovery layers, link resolvers, and resource sharing
- Relationship building and collaboration with UC campus libraries
- Relationship building and collaboration with library vendors
- Transforming library business processes and workflows
We are the California Digital Library’s Discovery & Delivery Team, based in Oakland, California. We are continuously planning and building the next generation of library services for the University of California and beyond. We need you to help us make it happen. Read more about what we do and learn about the systemwide ILS (SILS) project.
Get details and apply here: jobs.ucop.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=62190
Expected start date is July 1, 2020.