More Gale Resources move to their enhanced platform
On Friday, December 20, 2019, the next group of Gale resources will redirect to their enhanced platform.
According to Gale’s Product Enhancements Overview, improvements include:
- Enhanced product platform—Provides a unified experience across Gale products.
- Upgraded search results—Highlights important evaluative information to support successful user outcomes and help users discover relevant content.
- Streamlined user interface—Delivers an engaging experience that allows quick access to search tools, relevant content.
- Concise product names—Updated product names presents a greater understanding of Gale products.
- Secure product access—Requires the use of HTTPS protocol to ensure data security.
Systemwide and multi-campus resources affected include:
A complete list of transitioning databases is available at https://support.gale.com/product-enhancements.
For those databases changing names, campuses may want to update their A-Z lists and any promotional materials. See https://support.gale.com/.
A list of upcoming webinars (and also previously recorded webinars) is available here: https://support.gale.com/training/webinars/.
UCR’s Carla Arbagey (firstname.lastname@example.org) is the Resource Liaison for the Gale Content Resources.