New Resource: Biochemical Society Journals on Portland Press platform
Five campuses (Berkeley, Davis, Los Angeles, San Diego and San Francisco) began participation in a Tier 2 opportunity for access to the front file (2017- ) of five of the Biochemical Society’s online journals.
As part of this license, all UC campuses have access to the online archives of these journals.
- Biochemical Journal / Archive: 1906-2016
- Clinical Science / Archive: 1970-2016
- Biochemical Society Transactions / Archive: 1973-2016
- Essays in Biochemistry / Archive: 1998-2016
- Emerging Topics in Life Sciences / Archive: 2017-2018
B, D, LA, SD, SF; Front file & Archive, on the Portland Press platform;
All UC campuses; Archive, on the Portland Press platform.
The Portland Press platform provides improved article discoverability and continued integration with Google Scholar, PubMed and Web of Science.