New Tier 2 Licensed Resource – Trans Tech Publications
The German Swiss publisher, Trans Tech Publications based in Zurich was founded in 1967 and has become a major provider of journals and monographs in Engineering Research and Materials Science reflecting global advancement in those fields.
Five campuses (Berkeley, Davis, Irvine, Los Angeles, and San Diego) are participating (beginning with the 2016 releases) in a Tier 2 license for the full-text content of 15 scientific periodicals that include:
- Advanced Engineering Forum
- Advanced Materials Research
- Advances in Sciences and Technology
- Applied Mechanics and Materials
- Defect and Diffusion Forum
- Diffusion Foundations
- International Journal of Engineering Research in Africa
- Journal of Biomimetics, Biomaterials and Biomedical Engineering
- Journal of Biomimetics, Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering
- Journal of Metastable and Nanocrystalline Materials
- Journal of Nano Research
- Solid State Phenomena
- Diffusion Foundations Materials Science Forum
- Key Engineering Materials
- Nano Hybrids
The research reported in these prolific publications reflects high impact global contributions from scientists, engineers and materials scientists in the new areas and applications of these fields, including their intersections and emerging innovations and is among some of the most highly cited literature. Individual journal title records will be found in the UC Melvyl instances and distributed to the participating libraries.
Julia Gelfand (UCI) is the resource liaison.