New Tier 2 Licensed Resource – Red Book Online
Six campuses (Davis, Irvine, Los Angeles, Riverside, San Diego, and San Francisco) began participation in a Tier 2 opportunity for access to Red Book Online.
http://uclibs.org/PID/268676 (D, I, LA, R, SD, SF; on the Silverchair platform)
Red Book® Online includes the most reliable and clinically relevant content on more than 200 childhood infectious diseases and is the quickest and easiest way to keep pace with all the latest developments and clinical guidelines at the point of care.
Red Book® Online features include
- The complete text of the current Red Book® in English and Spanish in 5 easy-to-navigate sections:
- Section 1: Active and Passive Immunization
- Section 2: Recommendations for Care of Children in Special Circumstances
- Section 3: Summaries of Infectious Diseases
- Section 4: Antimicrobial Agents and Related Therapy
- Section 5: Antimicrobial Prophylaxis
- Online updates, news, and eAlerts
- Current immunization schedules, vaccine shortage updates, and influenza resource page & much more.
Sarah McClung (UCSF) is the contact for information on this license.