UC OA Policy webinar: Publication Harvester goes live!
With the University of California Open Access Policy entering its second phase of implementation, faculty at all ten UC campuses will now be required to submit their publications to eScholarship in compliance with the policy. That means we can all count on a surge of faculty questions and requests for help in the next few months!
Recently, Catherine Mitchell and Justin Gonder from the California Digital Library led a 90-minute webinar to provide more information about the OA Policy and its latest implementation, including:
- An in-depth introduction to the new publication harvesting system for the three pilot campuses: UC Irvine, UCLA, and UCSF
- A demo of the manual deposit tools available to all UC campuses
- An exploration of resources to support the policy and outreach efforts
- A Q&A session to clarify any lingering questions
The 90-minute webinar was held during Open Access Week. The link to the recorded webinar is below.
- OA Policy webinar, Passcode: ucoa
You may also be interested in exploring the Office of Scholarly Communication site at uc-oa.info for resources and information about the policy and the wiki collaboration point for campus-generated outreach materials.
Questions? Please contact email@example.com.