Merritt Service Update: April 2013
Recent Enhancements, News, and Activities
- Work is in‐progress and on track to migrate Merritt’s underlying technical infrastructure from physical servers to Virtual Machines (VM). (All UCOP services are moving to VMs.) We expect this work to be completed in June 2013.
- The following related activities are also in‐progress and on track:
- migrating collections from the legacy Digital Preservation Repository (DPR) to Merritt
- transitioning storage from UCOP Data Center to San Diego Supercomputer Center’s Cloud Storage Service
- For a current summary of 2013 development priorities for 2013, see the UC3 Curation Wiki: http://bit.ly/16O0hGK.
Merritt Service Description
Merritt is a production level service that provides the UC community with an easy to use tool to manage, archive, and share their content. Content can be deposited and managed via a user-interface or an API.
Merritt Service Managers
- Perry Willett firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adrian Turner email@example.com
Please send any questions or general correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Merritt Training Materials, Guides, FAQs and Webinars
More information about Merritt is available at http://www.cdlib.org/services/uc3/merritt or by sending an inquiry to email@example.com.
Service Monitoring and Availability
Check CDL’s system status page at http://www.cdlib.org/contact/system.html.