Web Archiving Service Webinars: Introduction to WAS
Learn how to build web archives with CDL’s Web Archiving Service! Our introductory webinar will be offered on October 26, October 27th and again on November 10th (details below).
If you are a new WAS user or if you’re just curious about the service, you’re welcome to join. You’ll learn how to use the Web Archiving Service to capture critical websites and publications and build searchable archives. This 1.5 hour session will cover the basics of using the service, allowing plenty of time for questions.
- How to use WAS settings to control what you capture
- QA tips for evaluating capture results
- How you can configure your archives for public access
To sign up for a session, just follow the registration link:
- Wednesday Oct. 26, 9 – 10:30 am pacific: (https://cc.readytalk.com/r/ar21xgde65fj)
- Thursday Oct. 27th, 10:30-noon pacific: (https://cc.readytalk.com/r/sc7377eb19p7)
- Thursday Nov. 10th, 10:30-noon pacific: (https://cc.readytalk.com/r/1ab6xoaya68)
Here is how to connect on the day of the session:
Access code: 9870551