CDL’s Resource Sharing team Service Commitment to ILL Staff.
Key resources for University of California ILL staff working with Request and VDX.
The University of California licenses the VDX system from OCLC to provide the basis for the UC Consortial Borrowing System. VDX manages UC’s ILL processing and complements the internally developed components of Request.
California Digital Library ERMS Portal
The CDL ERMS Portal contains ILL license information for selected electronic resources in the fields ILL and Other Use Restrictions.
- VDX 8.1 Update Session: Article Exchange [Streaming], Jennifer Lee (UCLA), August 22, 2014
- Just Get It: The Search for Value-Based Delivery [Streaming], UC Irvine, January 10, 2013
- Request and the OCLC Availability Query (AQ) Service, June 2011
- VDX Document Delivery Manual, July 16, 2012
- Testing VDX Document Delivery, December 13, 2010
- Creating a Saved Search and recommended saved searches, August 2010
- Request for a new or modify site action
- VDX FAQ
- My ILL Requests FAQ
- “Request” Interlibrary Loan Service
- ISO fields used to transmit ILL data