Christine Kim Staff Profile
Program / Service
Publishing, Archives, and Digitization
OAC/Calisphere Service and Outreach Manager
Christine supports the Online Archive of California (OAC) and Calisphere to engage with contributors and users to enhance the resources and services for these two platforms.
- M.L.I.S., San Jose State University
- B.A., University of California, Irvine
Prior to her current role at the CDL, Christine was responsible for coordinating community engagement for ArchivesSpace, an open source application used to manage and describe archival collection material. She also served as an outreach coordinator and archives processor at the UC Irvine Libraries, Special Collections & Archives, and had a brief stint as a research librarian at a law firm as well.
Committees / Affiliations
- ArchivesSpace: Training Corps
- Digital Library Federation: Inclusive Metadata Task Force
- Society of California Archivists: Education Committee