Release notes from the monthly WCD installations
Information on the Regional Library Facilities (RLF) Tool for Checking Holdings
Online training courses for OCLC resources.
Information on WorldCat Local & WorldCat Discovery searching and features
Importing Lists from WorldCat Local (or WorldCat.org) to WorldCat Discovery
- Use your WorldCat Local credentials to log in to your existing account.
- Click a list name to view its details.
- Click the Export to CSV link.
- Save the file where you can find it later.
- Go to WorldCat Discovery and log on to your account.
- Click your account name to display a drop-down menu and select Import My Lists.
- Provide a List Name (required) and List Description (optional).
- Click the Choose File button to locate the file to be imported.
- Once the filename is displayed, click Import list to begin the import process.
- You will receive a message that the list was successfully imported.
- The list will be added to My Personal Lists. To view your lists, select My Personal Lists from the drop-down menu in the upper right corner.
Additional information on other list options, such as emailing items from My Personal Lists, citing multiple items from My Personal Lists, and more is available from OCLC here.
Feedback in Melvyl
At the bottom of any of the Melvyl screens, click on the Send Feedback button and fill in your comments/corrections. All comments that are submitted in all versions of Melvyl come to the UC California Digital Library for response.